NEW AGE ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS ORGANISATION
- Management demonstrates commitment to the development and improvement to NAES SHEQ Management System.
- NAES SHEQ Policy, objectives and planning are established and disseminated throughout the organization.
- An awareness of the importance of customer focus is maintained.
- The SHEQ Management System is documented.
- Regular Management reviews are held.
Top management leadership and commitment for developing, maintaining and improving an effective and efficient SHEQ Management System to establish, sustain and increase customer satisfaction, are demonstrated by:
- Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the SHEQ system
- Ensuring that the SHEQ policy and objectives are established and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the organization
- Ensuring the integration of SHEQ system requirements into NAES business processes
- Promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking
- Ensuring that the resources needed for the SHEQ system are available
- Communicating the importance of effective SHEQ management and of conforming to system requirements
- Ensuring that the SHEQ system achieves its intended results
- Engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the SHEQ systemt
- Promoting improvement
- Supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility
Top management of NAES will use the following methods in order to determine whether planned objectives have been achieved:
- Financial measurement
- Measurement of process performance throughout NAES
- External measurement, such as benchmarking and third party evaluation
- Assessment of satisfaction of customers, NAES employees and other interested parties
- Assessment of the perceptions of customers and other interested parties of performance of products/services provided
- Measurement of other success factors identified by management
Operations Managers, Site Managers/Supervisors responsibility will be to ensure that all employees under their management will follow the SHEQ Management System procedures. In short they will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of their departments according to the SHEQ Management System.