SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENTAL AND QUALITY (SHEQ) MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
New Age Engineering Solutions (NAES) aim to maximise the value that our products and services provide to customers, employees, and interested parties, therefore, we strive to carry out our activities in ways that conform to the requirements of standards, legislation, regulations, and other requirements, relevant to our activities, including requirements of ISO 9001-Quality Management, ISO 14001-Environmental Management, ISO 45001- Occupational Health and Safety and ISO 3834-2-Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials.
NAES implements and maintains an integrated Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) management system that complies with the requirements of the above-mentioned standards.
NAES undertakes to ensure that our SHEQ management system is developed, documented, implemented, communicated and maintained in a manner that is both understood and effective at all levels in our business, to enable us to meet the following objectives:
- identify, assess and manage business risks to all stakeholders
- strive to achieve leading industry practice and recognition
- design processes that ensure cost effective and quality product / service provision
- define our SHEQ objectives and targets
- continually measure and monitor progress against our objectives and targets
- train and develop our people and provide resources to achieve our targets
- support the fundamental human rights of employees, contractors and communities in which we operate, and safeguard them from exposure to unacceptable risk
- fully comply with statutory and regulatoty requirements of applicable SHE legislation
- minimise the impact of our operations on the environment through control of pollution, waste, hazardous materials and the conservation of natural resources
- advise on the responsible use of our products
- ensure that all activities are directed to meet and exceed customer expectations
NAES is committed to effective implementation of the SHEQ system and continual improvement in the performance of all our activities, therefore required financial, human and physical resources and skills are provided to achieve the defined SHEQ objectives.
This policy has been communicated at all levels within the Company, will be reviewed and updated as necessary in accordance with NAES document management review cycles, i.e. at least every three years, and will be made available to relevant interested parties, as appropriate.